fresh, local, interesting food
In adapting to Covid restrictions we have had to simplify our menu.
Scones, cakes, traybakes, shortbread and biscuits are made in our own kitchen. We aim always to have some gluten-free options.
We make our soups fresh every day. They’re all vegetarian and most are gluten free. They are served with crusty artisan bread. Some of our favourites:
- Roasted red pepper and tomato
- Courgette and Almond
- Country Lentil
- Broccoli Cheese
Ingredients are sourced locally and are Fair Trade wherever possible. Suppliers include:
- Brodies Fair Trade coffee and tea
- Fentimans natural botanically brewed soft drinks
- Mark Murphy for Scottish fruits and vegetables
- Joldo Artisan Bakery
- Bonaly Farm Dairy for organic Scottish milk
- Fife Creamery
We want you to enjoy good home-made food at reasonable prices.